At one time or another you or someone you know has hired a consultant for guidance and expert advice. Retaining the services of a vacant land specialist is an effective way to navigate a specialized area of real estate development.
Examples where a land expert could be of value:
Assist to establish the purchase price for vacant land, an investment property or a future residence
Complete a price analysis to arrive at a possible future sales price for vacant land and/or investment property you want to sell
◦ Determine value in the event of a legal matter, in the case of a will or trust
◦ Establish value for the purpose of refinancing
Address the question of value and provide evidence to adjust the property tax basis of a commercial building, vacant land, an investment property or even a residence.
◦ Manage and work to resolve issues with a piece of property can affect value:
◦ Property value disputes with neighbors, family members, etc.
◦ Property boundary disputes; lot line issues; decipher the location, use or value of easements.
◦ Land use or zoning discrepancies; interpret conditions imposed by governing municipalities.
◦ Meet with members of local, state or federal agencies related to planning regulations, engineering
regulations, fire regulations and building regulations
◦ Act as the liaison between principal and specialized professionals in a land transaction: engineers(civil, soils, hydrological, etc), architects, grading companies, paving companies, utility companies and other preconstruction vendors for the purpose of determining property usage, property layout, drainage, utility requirements, easements, boundary issues and other property development requirements.
Prepare property valuation proformas and presentation packages for San Diego real estate developers and investors. Assist to determine the criteria to move forward with a project, a purchase or sale of property.
Investing in consulting services prior, during or after a land transaction can ultimately save both time and money. Contact Mark Shea, San Diego Land Experts for a 30 minute complimentary consultation.
firstname.lastname@example.org or 858-761-5233.
You may also contact San Diego Land Experts by filling in this form any time you need professional assistance or have any questions.